Six Lawyers Named to 2018 Best Lawyers in America Listing
Simon, Peragine, Smith & Redfearn is pleased to announce that 6 been included in the 2018 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Simon, Peragine, Smith & Redfearn PLLC would like to congratulate the following attorney named to 2018 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- David F. Bienvenu – Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Litigation – Insurance
- Daniel J. Caruso – Litigation – Construction
- Jay H. Kern – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- Susan B. Kohn – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Denise C. Puente – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- H. Bruce Shreves – Mediation, Arbitration, Litigation – Construction
In addition to being named a Best Lawyer in America, Denise Puente and Bruce Shreves have been selected as “Lawyer of the Year” in Construction Law and Arbitration respectively.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments.
Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.