Ms. Kohn leads SPS&R’s toxic tort team. A native of Albany, New York and alumnus of the University of Maryland, Ms. Kohn made her way to New Orleans in the early 1980s and attended law school at Loyola University. Her more than 30 years of trial experience has led to a practice currently focused on products liability and toxic tort litigation, including asbestos and other toxic exposure cases. Because of her extensive and accomplished trial experience and administrative skills, Ms. Kohn has gained a strong reputation as a leading advisor and litigator in products liability and toxic tort litigation.
Ms. Kohn is co-author and editor of Louisiana Civil Practice Forms, a form book widely used by civil litigators throughout Louisiana.
- All federal and state courts in Louisiana
- Loyola School of Law — JD, 1984
- Member of the Loyola Law Review
- University of Maryland — BA, 1980
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Co-author and editor of Louisiana Civil Practice Forms
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America – Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- 2024 Lawyer of the Year, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Action – Defendants
- Corporate Vision’s 2016 Louisiana Female Lawyer of the Year