Josh M. Hudson is a partner with the firm, and his practice primarily focuses on the defense of casualty, insurance, and transportation claims as well as business litigation. Josh has developed significant experience and skill in managing high exposure litigation for multiple Fortune 10 companies throughout Louisiana’s 64 parishes as well as in the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of Louisiana. Whether through trial, motion practice or mediation, his work regularly involves crafting specific and effective legal strategy to meet high volume litigation clients’ micro and macro level litigation goals. Josh has been an active member of the Greater New Orleans, Inc. NextGen Council and is a graduate of the 2012 American Bar Association’s Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section National Trial Academy.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2007
- B.A., University of New Orleans, 2004
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- NextGen Council Member, Greater New Orleans, Inc.
- Team Captain, Hogs for the Cause