Joshua M. Hudson concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of tort, insurance, transportation and business litigation and has developed significant experience and skill in managing high exposure litigation. He is an active member of the Greater New Orleans, Inc. NextGen Council and is a graduate of the 2012 American Bar Association’s Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section National Trial Academy.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2007
- B.A., University of New Orleans, 2004
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- NextGen Council Member, Greater New Orleans, Inc.
- Team Captain, Hogs for the Cause