Daniel J. Caruso is one of our firm’s founding partners. He has been practicing law in Louisiana since 1972. Representing clients in criminal and civil matters, Mr. Caruso’s experience includes litigating nationwide cases involving maritime and general liability, insurance coverage and insurance bad faith, architect and engineer error and omissions, construction surety and construction defects, and toxic tort claims.
Mr. Caruso has appeared on behalf of clients in numerous state and federal district courts and courts of appeal in Louisiana and various other jurisdictions around the country. He has also appeared before arbitration panels in construction-related matters. He believes that there is no better way to spend one’s working time than earning the trust of others.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- J.D., Tulane Law School, 1972
- University of New Orleans, 1969
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Maritime Punitive Damages, 2008
- Hazardous Waste in Louisiana, 1999
- Best Lawyers in America in Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, and Litigation – Construction