Windsor V. Richmond is a partner in Simon Peragine Smith & Redfearn’s commercial litigation and insurance litigation sections. She was born in New Orleans, Louisiana and graduated cum laude from Tulane University in 2012 with a degree in political science and history. She went on to receive her Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2015.
While at Loyola, as the Symposium Editor for the Journal of Public Interest Law, Windsor partnered with the Workplace Justice Project to create a symposium on worker’s rights. Her comment, Privatizing the Public Education System and the Implications on the State of Louisiana, was chosen for publication in the journal’s 2015 edition. Windsor also served as a student practitioner with the Loyola Law Clinic representing low-income families in landlord-tenant disputes.
Following her graduation from Loyola, Windsor represented clients in a wide range of family law disputes prior to joining Simon Peragine.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2015
- B.A., Tulane University, cum laude, 2012
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Privatizing the Public Education System and the Implications on the State of Louisiana, Journal of Public Interest Law, 2014.
- Louisiana Super Lawyers – Rising Star, Business Litigation, since 2019
- Best Lawyers in America Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law
- Junior League of New Orleans