Fourteen SPS&R Lawyers Named to the 2023 Best Lawyers in America List
Simon, Peragine, Smith & Redfearn is pleased to announce that fourteen lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
The firm would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to the 2023 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- David F. Bienvenu — Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Insurance, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Daniel J. Caruso — Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Litigation – Construction
- M. Claire Durio — Commercial Transactions / UCC Law, Real Estate Law
- Benjamin R. Grau — Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- Jay H. Kern — Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- Douglas R. Kinler – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Susan B. Kohn — Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Denise C. Puente — Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- M. Davis Ready – Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Douglas W. Redfearn – Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Robert L. Redfearn — Commercial Litigation
- H. Bruce Shreves — Arbitration, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction, Mediation
- John F. Shreves – Elder Law, Tax Law
- Douglass F. Wynne, Jr. — Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
In addition to being named a Best Lawyer in America, Bruce Shreves has been selected as “Lawyer of the Year” for his work in Mediation.
- H. Bruce Shreves — Mediation
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments.
Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional experience and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.