Kelly A. Gismondi is an associate and focuses her practice on construction and commercial litigation. She has significant experience in formal and informal court advocacy through plea and sentencing negotiations with judges and district attorneys.
After her first year in law school, Kelly served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge John Marshall Kest of the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida where she spent her summer researching and assisting in creating procedural materials for the judge’s bench book to use during hearings. Kelly also clerked for a construction litigation firm after her second year of law school.
Kelly received her J.D., cum laude, from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law where she was the Executive Board Selection Chair and National Team Coach of Moot Court, an Executive Board Symposium Editor for The Loyola Journal of Public Interest Law and a member of the St. Thomas More Inn of Court. She received a Master of Education from Lipscomb University in 2014 and her B.A. from the University of Central Florida. During her undergraduate and graduate work, she worked concurrently as a middle school English teacher for Teach for America.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, cum laude
- M. Ed., Lipscomb University
- B.A., University of Central Florida
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Participatory Defense Movement NOLA