Luke P. LaRocca is a partner at Simon, Peragine, Smith & Redfearn. A native of Mobile, Alabama, he received his B.S. in Business Management from Tulane University in 2005; and, upon graduation, was commissioned as an Officer in the United States Navy where he worked as a Human Resources Officer. During his time in the Navy, Luke received his Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources Management from the University of New Orleans. His service in the military culminated in 2009 as the Enlisted Programs Officer for Naval Recruiting District New Orleans.
After his time in the military, Luke enrolled in Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude in 2012. He was also honored as a William S. Crowe, Sr. Scholar. While in law school, Luke was also a member of the Loyola Law Review and a coach for the 2012 Robert F. Wagner Employment Law Moot Court Team.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law – JD, 2012
- University of New Orleans – MBA, 2009
- Tulane University – BSM, 2005
- American Bar Association, Forum on Construction Law, Young Lawyer Steering Committee
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Moderator, Multigenerational Issues in the Workplace: Leadership for Every Age and Generation (Moderator) – ABA Forum in Construction Law; 2019 Fall Marketing
- U.S. Navy/Marine Corps Achievement Medal