Herman C. Hoffmann, Jr. serves as trial counsel in litigation involving a broad range of issues including public and private construction contract disputes and federal government contracting. He also maintains a transactional practice, representing clients in contract negotiations.
Herman graduated first in his class from the College of Business Administration of Loyola University in New Orleans in 1969. He received his Juris Doctor from Loyola in 1971, graduating in the top 5 percent of his class. He is a member of Alpha Sigma Nu, the National Jesuit Honor Fraternity.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 1971
- B.A., Loyola University, 1969
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell