Alexandra “Alex” Celio, an associate at the firm, is a Lafayette native. She graduated from Louisiana State University in 2016 with a degree in journalism and international studies.
In 2019, she received her Juris Doctor degree from Loyola University College of Law. Alex graduated cum laude and was admitted into the Order of Barristers. While at Loyola, she was a member of the Journal of Public Interest Law as well as an active member of Moot Court. She competed on the Constitutional Criminal Procedure Moot Court Team as an oralist and brief writer in 2017 and placed second in the national competition. During her final year in law school, she served as Moot Court Chair.
- Louisiana Supreme Court, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- J.D., cum laude, Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2019
- B.A., Louisiana State University, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- St. Thomas More Inn of Court