Reshonda W. Thompson is a trial advocacy lawyer and focuses her practice on trucking and transportation law, casualty litigation, personal injury and premise liability cases. She has close to 10 years of experience handling bench trials in both city and district court including trying cases to verdict. Reshonda is well versed with handling cases involving property damage, personal injury including catastrophic injuries and evaluating case value. She has negotiated and obtained favorable outcomes on behalf of her clients. She has been involved in mediations for pre-litigation and litigation cases in order to resolve legal matters prior to trial.
Prior to joining the firm, Reshonda worked for a large regional personal injury firm. She received her J.D. from Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2013. While in law school she was a National Finalist in the Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Competition and a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association Law School Mock Trial Competition Championship Team. She graduated magna cum laude from Southeastern Louisiana University where she was Associate Chief Justice of the Student Government Association and a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- J.D., Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- B.A., magna cum laude, Southeastern Louisiana University
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louis A. Martinet Society, NOLA Chapter, Vice President of Internal Communications, 2022-2023
- The National Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40