Josh Jefferson is an associate and focuses his practice on commercial real estate and construction law. His experience encompasses drafting real estate sale documents, lien cancellations and affidavits of compliance in accordance with Louisiana tax sale statutes. He also has experience in drafting Quitclaim Deeds, Petition to Quiet Title, and Petition to Probate.
During law school, Josh served as an extern to the Honorable Ivan Lemelle and former Chief Judge in the Middle District of Louisiana, Brian A. Jackson. He received his J.D. from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2020 where he was Vice President of the Loyola Chapter of the Federal Bar Association and a member of both the Loyola University Trial Advocacy Team and A.P. Tureaud Chapter of the Black Law Student Association. He also studied abroad at the University of Vienna School of Law. Josh received his B.S. from Prairie View A&M University where he played baseball for 4 years.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- Universität Wien – Juridicum (University of Vienna School of Law)
- B.S., Prairie View A&M University
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association