Christopher M. Guidroz is a founding partner of Simon, Peragine, Smith & Redfearn, LLP. He has practiced law for 45 years across multiple disciplines including: commercial class actions, business transactions, taxation, commercial finance, estate planning and administration. He has broad experience representing financial professionals before the courts and the Louisiana state legislature.
Chris takes pride in helping his clients overcome complex problems with innovative solutions. He has prevailed in landmark court cases and resolved disputes that others believed could not be resolved outside of court. His experience also includes drafting and passing the Louisiana Accountancy Act and structuring portions of the National Tobacco Settlement.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., Notre Dame Law School, honors, 1974
- B.A., Nichols State University, summa cum laude, 1972
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Use of Non Confidential Relationship Undue Influence in Contract Rescission, 49 Notre Dame L. Rev 631 (1974)
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Director, Responsibility House