April A. McQuillar is a seasoned litigator and practices primarily in the area of general civil litigation, including insurance defense, products liability, toxic tort and premises liability. She has served as trial counsel in asbestos matters and has experience in phases of all litigation. She is admitted to practice in all Georgia and Louisiana state courts as well as all United States District Courts in Louisiana.
During law school, April was chosen for the Loyola University School of Law Moot Court Staff. She also served as a Teaching Assistant for Loyola’s Moot Court Program and on the Board of Advocates (Association of Trial Lawyers of America) Louisiana Team, and she was a Student Member of the New Orleans Bar Association Inn of Court. She is proficient in French.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- J.D., Loyola University, 2000
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1996
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association Inn of Court
- Louis A. Martinet Legal Society
- Defense Research Institute