April A. McQuillar is a seasoned litigator and practices primarily in the area of general civil litigation, including insurance defense, toxic tort, products liability, and premises liability. She also has experience working in the areas of trucking and transportation and commercial litigation. She has defended clients through all phases of litigation from motion practice through to trials. She also has experience mediating cases and obtaining favorable results for her clients. She is admitted to practice in all Georgia and Louisiana state courts as well as all United States District Courts in Louisiana.
During law school, April was chosen for the Loyola University School of Law Moot Court Staff. She also served as a Teaching Assistant for Loyola’s Moot Court Program and as a member of the Board of Advocates (Association of Trial Lawyers of America) Louisiana Team. She was a Student Member of the New Orleans Bar Association Inn of Court. She is proficient in conversational French.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- J.D., Loyola University, 2000
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1996
- Louis A. Martinet Legal Society
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association & Inn of Court
- State Bar of Georgia
- Best Lawyers in America in Product Liability Litigation – Defendants