Peter Thriffiley, Jr. graduated in 2004 from The University of Texas at Austin, where he was a member of the Texas Cowboys honorary service organization. Peter received his J.D. and D.C.L. from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at LSU in 2009. During law school Peter studied at the Université Jean Moulin III Law School in Lyon, France and also served as Editor-in-Chief of The Civilian. Outside the office, Peter authors the "Dining Out" column in OffBeat Magazine.
- Commercial Real Estate and Development
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Creditors' Rights
- Louisiana State University — JD, DCL 2009
- University of Texas — BA, 2004
- All state and federal courts in Louisiana